guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, June 28, 2012

10 on Thursday

I haven't blogged 10 on Thursday like I said I would.  I'm glad Marianna and I didn't bet on this one.  Maybe I should blog 10 once a month!  Ha!

1.  Tim is getting married this weekend.  I'm so proud of him.  I heard yesterday that God never gives us more than we can handle.  So if you are going through a lot, it just means God trusts you a lot.  When I read that, i thought about Tim.  He's loving, funny, caring, giving, and stubborn.  And I'm so happy to welcome Steph, Jon and Micah into our family.

2.  Yesterday Garrison got my keys off the counter and hit the car alarm.  Then he walked up to me and said, "honk honk beep beep."  Stinker knew exactly what he was doing!

3.  It seems like every day he is saying more and more words.
- "where mama?"
- rainbow
- sweet pea (the name of his rocking horse at Nana and Pops)
- "I toot."  Or more recently, "I toot on Dada" when he was sitting in Will's lap.
- There it is!
- he sings the abcs, then says "now I jal;kjdklfajifj;eiaefae.  akne;lna;ifnea ME"

4.  He has wanted me to rock him lately.  After only wanting Will for so long, he finally wants me!  But he knows rocking is going to put him to sleep, so now he wants to lay on the "big bed."

5.  Carla, Sam, Mac, and baby Fin gave Garrison a Pete the Cat book.  He loves it!  All of Pete's buttons pop off his shirt, but Pete still has his belly button!!!

6.  We got Garrison's hair cut for Tim's wedding.  I hate it.  I see pictures of his long hair and wonder why I did it!  I may not cut it for another year.

7.  EE (Emily) is pregnant!!!  What an answered prayer!  She was 10 weeks yesterday.  

8.  Yesterday Garrison and I met Marianna and Tripp at the zoo in Birmingham.  I'll post pictures later.  The boys had fun.  I was exhausted!  

9. A few weeks ago our friend Jason Harper came to visit.  Garrison loved him!


10.  For my birthday, we went to Anthony's.  Garrison loves to play the drums "dums" with straws.

Look at the difference in his hair!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Look at his hair in the banner of this blog, from Rowan Oak with the polka dot tie! It will grow out before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete