guitar

guitar
g

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

animal pants

This morning Will and I started a new "work" schedule.  On Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, one of us works from 8-12 and the other from 1-4.  This morning I kept G while Will worked from 8-12 (and now is my "work" time - my personal blog is getting updated more often than my work one!).  We had Kindermusic at 10.  I had to do a mini photo shoot before we left in his animal print pants.  Sweet boy.  Every time I take him outside to take his picture, he thinks we are going to play on the steps. 

He rubs his eyes when he doesn't want to do something (especially if he doesn't want to eat something!)


 Look at his curls!  I love them!!
His "made by Nana" tag.  At lunch someone asked if his nana really made them or if that was a brand of clothing!  I should have said BOTH!!

 We were singing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!"

1 comment: