guitar

guitar
g

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

summer fun

Maybe I should title this post 10 on Tuesday.

1.  Booger started a new school this morning.  It's just for the summer.  Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-3:30.  He was a little tentative about staying in the room, but they had a shopping cart, so that was his security blanket.  We initially thought he was going to be in a room with two older ladies (who looked to be about 80 years old).  I was not as worried about him as I was his teachers!  But they actually moved him up to an older two year old room.  His teacher was about 30 years younger! 

2.  We have been playing outside a lot the past week.  Yesterday G had his first freezer pop!  I ate a blue one, and he ate a pink one.  I tried to switch half way through, and he spit out the blue!  That boy does not like change.


3.  We've also played in the dirt.


4.  And after he got dirty, we put him in the swimming pool.  Naked.
5.  Isn't his hair crazy???  I love it.  But we have an appointment to get it cut Thursday.  My mom asked, "You're going to get it trimmed again before Tim's wedding, right?"  Ha! 

6.  I've mentioned several times how much G loves to watch Will play guitar.  I can't express how enthralled he is though.  This picture was Sunday morning.  He sat still for an hour while we practiced.  That's crazy to me!
7.  I MAY have given Garrison a powdered donut for the first time.  That does not give license to any grandparents to start feeding him whatever they like.  :)

8.  Garrison has started saying the blessing.  He will close his eyes, mumble something, then say "Amen!"  It's pretty cute!  And honestly, his prayers are a lot more honest and pure than ours.  Who knows what that little boy is praying to God about!

9.  For some reason he thinks the corner of a pillow is a fish.  Any pillow.  He will point and say, "Fish" and not want anything to do with it!  I have no idea where he got that from!

10.  Here's a list of new words he's been saying:
mimi mouse (Minnie Mouse)

Oatmeal

Shampoo ("What do you wash your hair with?"  "Shampoo")

Peach

Sunshine (He sings certain words to "You are My Sunshine")

We turned in Wal-Mart the other day, and he said "Wa-Ma"

Big Burp

Big Toe

"Me sit down"  He and Will were at the house and Elmo came on Sesame Street.  He ran to the couch and said, "Me sit down" and sat down on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment