guitar

guitar
g

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

buttons

I really do love this blog because it gives me a place to record all the little things that I know I'll forget.  Yesterday afternoon Garrison was sitting in my lap facing me.  I had on a button up shirt, and he would point to each of the buttons.  He is in a phase of pointing to things and wanting you to say the name of it.  So each time he would point at a button, and I would say, "button."  I think I said button about 10 times.  Finally I said, "Do you have a button?"  And he lifted up his shirt.  That's right, buddy - you do have a BELLY button!!!!

This was today at nap time.  He tends to get off his schedule when he's not at home.  Yesterday he didn't take a nap all day (yes, it was exhausting).  Today he slept for two hours.  I just love his cheeks!


Just in the past few days he has started noticing letters everywhere.  My dad cut his name out of metal and it hangs from his curtain rod.  Tonight I was rocking him and singing the Leap Frog letter song.  As I was singing the song, he would point to that letter in his name and make that letter sound.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment