guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, February 16, 2012

facetime with deer heads

Several months ago I posted about facetime with my parents.  Garrison will talk to their bird, Ike.  He loves to talk to Hayden - Hayden always makes him laugh!  Everytime I get on the phone, Garrison says, "Nana" because he thinks I'm talking to my mom (which I usually am!).

Last weekend they were at the flea market in Tupelo, and he saw the deer heads hanging on the wall.  He kept saying "de" over and over because he wanted to talk to the deer.  He'd even lean over and kiss the deer on the phone!



After my parents got back home Monday we called them and Garrison kept saying "deer" over and over.  He wanted to see the deer again!  I'm hoping he doesn't start associating deer heads with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment