guitar

guitar
g

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

spaghetti

Last night I started teaching a photography class, so Will and Garrison were on their own for dinner.  Every day we struggle with what to feed him.  He would eat yogurt every meal if we'd let him.  Before I left, I offered him English peas, butter beans and black eyed peas....all of which he threw on the floor because he didn't want them (I had to threaten him with the wooden spoon).  Will came up with the idea of spaghetti and cooked it while I was gone.  During my class I received these precious pictures of booger eating it up! 

And yes, he did wear his pajamas ALL day yesterday.  He only left the house once - to ride to McAlisters for sweet tea.  Our favorite waitress there, J, calls him "fat man."  She said, "Fat man, what are you still doing in your pjs???"  I'd wear my pjs all day too if I could!



No comments:

Post a Comment