guitar

guitar
g

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Will and I don't do a lot on Valentine's Day.  We are planning to go eat tonight (with Garrison, of course) at a semi nice yet child friendly restaurant.  But that's about all we do - we don't exchange presents or flowers.  And I'm ok with that.  Will loves me every day of the year.  He doesn't have to buy something to prove it to me today.  I know it.  In my heart and in my soul.  And honestly, I'm just happy the three of us will get to spend time together.  It seems like we have been so busy lately that the three of us haven't spent much time together. 

So on this Valentine's Day I'm in love with my Valentine (Will), and I love deeply my little man - and his t-shirt says he loves me too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment