guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, March 8, 2012

hair cut

Today was a big day.  Almost as big as Garrison turning two!  He got his first hair cut!  I've been dreading it.  I loved his long hair and curls.  But it needed to be shaped up.  Our parents all say it needed to be out of his eyes.  But I just didn't want to cut it.  I loved it!  (How many times can I say that)?  Anyway, we got it cut.

And he did great!  Ms. Lindsey let him hold a comb and comb his hair.  He also wanted to comb daddy's hair (um.....since he has so much!).  After she was finished, she let him pick a sucker.  He picked green!

This was before...


During...












And after....



We had about 45 minutes before school, so we took him to Chik Fil A as a treat for doing so well!  I think breakfast was just as much a treat for Will and me as it was Garrison.  Sorry, Mrs. Robin, if he was jacked up from the sugar in the lemonade we gave him!

No comments:

Post a Comment