guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22

I don't think I'll ever forget that March 22 was our original due date.  Today is Laura's birthday, so for a while we thought they might share the same birthday!  It's also my friend J's birthday.  I'm not really sure what her real name is - everyone just calls her J.  She works at McAlisters.  Yes, that's sad that I know today is her birthday...we go there frequently.  When I was pregnant and told her I was due March 22, she told me that was her birthday.  She loves Garrison and calls him her "fat man."  If it weren't raining cats and dogs I would eat lunch at McAlisters today just to tell her happy birthday!! I wish we were better friends.  That I knew her real name.  That Garrison and her son were friends.

Here are some of my favorite pictures/video from the last week or so.

He has been fighting going to sleep.  It's been awful.  But isn't he so sweet once he is asleep???


We have been playing outside a lot.  It's been so pretty and nice.  And it wears him out!  A couple of days ago Will said he fell and got the worst scratch he's had.  I must agree!
 Will has said several times over the last couple of weeks that he thinks God has something in store for Garrison musically.  He loves to watch Will play guitar and to help him play.  Sunday morning we pulled up at church and he started waving his hand up and down like he was strumming a guitar.  He knew where we were and what we were there to do!  Will said he doesn't know many other two year olds who are able to keep a steady beat while they strum.  Here's Garrison's and Will's debut - "She'll be comin' round the mountain"


1 comment: