guitar

guitar
g

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

crazy hair!

Last week I took a couple of pictures for some friends for their Christmas card.  After pictures we walked to the railroad truss, so Will put him in the baby Bjorn.  We haven't used it since Garrison was several months old.  He didn't really like it, and Will was WORN OUT carrying an extra 30 pounds!  I love this picture, though, because it shows Garrison's crazy hair.  I know that some people would like us to cut it....Will's mom said, "don't you think you should just cut the front so it doesn't get in his eyes?'  At least Will and I are in agreement that neither one of us want to cut it yet!  So it's not just me who loves it!


People also ask me a lot if I take Garrison with me on photo shoots.  Um....no.  Do you really want an almost two year old running around or do you want me to actually focus on your pictures?  (I don't really say that out loud.  Just in my head).  Because when we do take him, this is what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment