guitar

guitar
g

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FaceTime

What did we do before FaceTime?  Almost every day or every other day we FaceTime with my parents.  Sometimes Garrison is attentive and sometimes he is distracted, but it's definitely never boring! 

I mean, who does FaceTime with a bird???


Or with Frosty the Snowman?


Garrison's nose is red and his eyes are puffy because he LOVED Frosty.  Frosty sings and dances.  Every time he would finish, Garrison would sign "more" and whine.  I told him we weren't going to watch Frosty all day on the phone.  He cried and cried when it was over.  Sweet boy.  So, like any good grandparents, my parents are going to bring him Frosty on Thursday so we can keep him at our house!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it. And I really love that you think to take screen shots of FaceTime! I keep saying that you should be able to record it. HA!

    ReplyDelete