guitar

guitar
g

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pumpkins

This post is long overdue, but the Episcopal church in Oxford has the best little pumpkin patch every year. I wanted to get some cute pictures of Garrison. I was focused on G and looked up to see this....






He makes this face a lot when he's cutting teeth.  He grinds his teeth!





We even talked Hayden into going with us and taking a picture with Garrison.  Garrison LOVES Hayden!  Whenever Hayden comes over to my Mom and Dad's house, Garrison chases him around.  Hayden will say, "he's wearing me out!"






We actually went two days - we met Meredith, Judy and Anderes to take pictures of Anders.  I think it's going to be hard to get pictures of them together.  They are both mobile and don't want to just sit and smile for pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment