guitar

guitar
g

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

linen after Labor Day

I bought this little bow tie to wear with his linen suit for Garrison's 18 month pictures.  We never got around to taking them in Columbus, so one weekend when we went to Oxford we went to Rowan Oak.  I wanted an "older" look, so we used an old quilt of my moms and a sock monkey!  Will almost protested him wearing this outfit because it was after Labor Day, and you aren't supposed to wear linen after labor day! Ha!

I love how much Garrison laughs at Will.  And it's definitely true - it's much harder to take pictures of your own child than someone else's!



This week Will and I are in Memphis - Will is leading worship at a Spiritual Emphasis week at a school here.  My parents are keeping Garrison.  He's started saying "Bar-Ba" (Barbara).  I wonder how many times he's heard Will say Barbara???  Sweet boy.  He's saying my mom's name more than Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment