guitar

guitar
g

Sunday, November 27, 2011

twinkle twinkle and the letter "L"

I wanted to write this down before I forgot!  We had Sesame Street's favorite songs DVD playing and the song on was "Twinkle Twinkle."  I didn't really think Garrison was paying attention....actually, I thought he was about to get in trouble.  He was behind the green chair on the bricks.  All the sudden he stood up and had his "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" book and brought it to me! 

Last week we were watching the Letter Factory DVD and it was on the letter "L."  Garrison ran into the kitchen.  I had no idea what he was doing, but he quickly came back into the den with his letter "L" off the refrigerator!

He may not talk a lot, but he definitely comprehends!  Smart boy.

Now if he'd only learn to stay out of the dog bowl (As I'm typing this he just played in the dog water bowl and Will is putting him in time out!).

No comments:

Post a Comment