guitar

guitar
g

Friday, December 23, 2011

Craziness

Will and I waited until the last minute to begin our Christmas shopping this year. Last minute as in today....to even START. Needless to say its been crazy! Will said we always wait until the last minute to shop. I disagree and reminded him of some gifts I gave last year that I had to design and order....which proved my point of WE don't wait until the last minute. Only HE does. Our first date was 10 years ago yesterday. It was 3 days before Christmas and we went to the mall in Memphis to "look" for his family Christmas presents.

So today has been crazy. We went to Walmart in Starkville and Columbus. Where do these people come from that shop there? It's like a third world country. And people just spend money on a bunch of crap they don't need. Whew. We left home at 9:30 this morning and got back home around 6:30. Actually Will just dropped us off and had to go run another errand. I gave g a bath. He pooped in the tub. What a great way to end the day.

I said to him, "Well your bath is over. No one wants to swim in poop."

Sorry there are no pictures. I'm typing on my phone. The battery on the laptop is dead and the charger is at the studio. Could our lives ever just be simple and easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment