guitar

guitar
g

Monday, December 19, 2011

running in Chattanooga

Yesterday morning I decided I would get up before church and go run in downtown Chattanooga.  I've always heard it's a really cool city, and I must agree!  So while Will was preparing for church, I drove downtown to run.  I saw more people running at 8am in 32 degree weather than I see running on any given day no matter what the temperature is in Columbus. 

I didn't run far...it was COLD, and I was worried about getting a shower and getting to church on time (I always seem to be late).  I mainly wanted to run downtown so I could run across this pedestrian bridge.  It's one of the longest in the world at .25 miles!  Anyone who knows me knows I HATE heights - I won't even look over the rail of a two story mall!  I was a bit apprehensive, but I never got woozy like I normally do!  The bridge is wooden planks, and it was so cold there was ice on it!  

But it was beautiful and worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment