guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, December 22, 2011

honesty

This may be one of the most honest posts I've written.  I firmly believe there are harder days of parenting than others.  Actually, I think some days are just harder than others.  Today has been one of those days for me.  It's just been extremely hard.  Will and I were agitated with each other, and when that happens, I clean.  Like a mad woman.  And cook.  So I decided to make the cookies Garrison is going to leave for Santa.  Oh, I have such high expectations for myself.  I should have known that today of all days they wouldn't turn out right. 

I ended up eating most of the dough.  (And no, I didn't give any to Garrison!).
When I tried to put him down for a nap, this is what he did.  For an HOUR.



On a much happier note, last night Will was putting him to bed, and he said, "Night night Ma Ma" for the first time!!!

And when did he get big enough to climb into this chair all by himself???


No comments:

Post a Comment