guitar

guitar
g

Saturday, August 6, 2011

big cousin Hayden

In typical fashion, nothing went as planned for our weekend.  Our plan was to drive to Oxford yesterday so my parents could keep Garrison during our wedding today (which is in Greenwood).  And then drive back to Oxford after the wedding.  Between Tupelo and Oxford, Will quickly covered his mouth and gasped, and I just knew he had forgotten his camera.  He said, "No, my camera is back there."  So I asked what he forgot....it was our hanging clothes for the wedding!!!   I told Will we needed a checklist.  My dad said, "you need a checklist"  Will's dad said, "You need a checklist."  Add making a checklist to my to do list this week!

So we met my parents in Pontotoc for them to get G, and we came back to Columbus.  I think it was harder to leave him yesterday than it was to leave him for two days at the beginning of the week.  I just was not prepared for it mentally.  When they drove away, I said, "They are driving away with my baby!!!!"  I don't know why it was so hard to leave him!

Will and I took advantage of our time and worked on the studio until midnight!  We painted these columns and cross beam red.

Garrison had a great time with my nephew Hayden.  Mom said they played and played.  Hayden will always say, "Hey Garrison.  It's your big cousin Hayden!"

Hayden fed him....

Played with him....

Gave him his milk....

And even rocked him to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment