guitar

guitar
g

Friday, August 5, 2011

garrison and his giraffe

My parents have a tall wooden giraffe that Garrison LOVES.  I'm not sure what attracted him to the giraffe, but he looks for it every time we go to their house.  Sometimes my mom will hide it, and he will look all over for it!  He will grunt and point to it, and Mom swears he's saying "giraffe."  It doesn't sound anything like giraffe to me.  It sounds like everything else he says - "da."

This past week my parents gave him a stuffed giraffe.  It's the first thing he will walk around with!  He will hug on it.  It's really cute!  Yesterday I took Garrison walking, and I thought the giraffe could keep him company.  He threw it out once, so I had to strap it in.  Garrison will always fall asleep in the jogging stroller, and yesterday when I looked down at him, he was still holding on to the giraffe.

And just a side note, it's HARD to run pushing a 26 pound toddler and his giraffe in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment