guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, August 25, 2011

giraffe and boogers

We had a crazy morning trying to get ready for school.  We've been doing great - we get up, get G dressed and fed, and most mornings have had time to go by Beans and Cream BEFORE taking Garrison to school (because, you know, Garrison needs his morning coffee).  This morning I was making his lunch and he was running around in his diaper.  Will came into the kitchen to get him to put his clothes on and said, "Renee, he has poop all over him!"  It was so bad, we had to give him a bath!  So we felt a little rushed getting out the door, and when we got to school we realized we had forgotten his giraffe for nap time!  So we drove home to get it and take it back to him.  I didn't want him to see me, so I just put my phone up to the window in his room, and he was just playing and smiling at Mrs. Robin!

This is Garrison's new favorite thing to do....PICK HIS BOOGERS!!  Actually he just keeps his finger up his nose.  He does it to get our attention.  He can be in his car seat, and we will hear him grunt, turn around, and his finger is in his nose.  I mean, look at the little stinker.  He's smiling!!  Tim said he's digging for gold!

Today is my dad's birthday and Garrison's 18 month old birthday.  I can't believe a year and a half has gone by so quickly.  It seems like just yesterday that Dr. Otey looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "Are you ready to have this baby?" and I said, "Today???"  Garrison has definitely changed our lives, and we've loved all of those changes, as difficult as they may be.  We love that little booger more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment