guitar

guitar
g

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

school reports

I may regret this post...not because I don't want to remember Garrison's school reports.  But because I have a feeling the grandparents are going to want me to scan and post his report every day!  Here are his first three days.

Day 1:
It makes my heart hurt to think about him crying off and on his first day.  Sweet boy.  It makes me not want to send him back!  Although I know it's best for ALL of us.  And now I think he's getting used to it.

Day 2: 
His behavior on his second day was "good" instead of "great" because he didn't take a nap.  Really????  That's what constitutes good behavior?  It was his second day!!

 
Day 3:

When we picked up Garrison, Mrs. Robin told us he had a great day!  She said he interacted with the other kids more than he had the first two days, and he loved playing outside.  This makes me feel a little better about leaving him!

The only complaint I have is she doesn't tell us what he eats for snack.  Since he ate everything at snack time and only "most" of his lunch, I'd like to know what the snack was (or maybe I don't want to know if they are giving him cookies!).

I think my mom saved all of mine and Tim's report cards.  Hopefully G will NOT take after Uncle Tim and ever have to change a grade on his report card!  One year Tim got a F on a six weeks progress report.  He said he took a bunch of pens with him to school that day to be able to find the perfect color ink so he could CHANGE his grade from an F to a B!!!  But the funniest part of the story is that my parents never realized it!!!  And he never told them until after he graduated from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment