guitar

guitar
g

Sunday, August 7, 2011

One crazy weekend

We had a crazy weekend.  CRAZY.

We forgot our clothes in Columbus.

We forgot our computer charger.

The bride and groom wanted 95% of their pictures taken outside.  In the Mississippi Delta.  In the heat.  Will sweated through a t-shirt and dress shirt.  Changed, then sweated through his suit - jacket and all.  I was just a hot mess...my hair was so sweaty it was stuck to my head.

We've driven about 9 hours in three days.  Well, I've only driven an hour of that....I don't like to drive!

Garrison has spent the night at my parents the last 7 of 9 days.

Needless to say, I'm glad to be home in Columbus as a family.  I love my boys.

This pretty much sums up how we all feel.  Don't you just love his squishy cheeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment