guitar

guitar
g

Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 day blog challenge

So my friend Marianna emailed tonight and asked if I wanted to do a 30 day blogging challenge with her. I immediately said "Yes!" I need all the motivation I can get to blog every day. The loser of our challenge has to buy the winner dinner. If we both complete the challenge, we will just buy each other's dinner!

I guess this post wouldn't be complete without telling you a little about M. We met my sophomore year at Ole Miss through the Baptist Student Union. That was 15 years ago!!!! That Spring Break we wet on a mission trip to Honduras. She was dating this guy named Robert... and several years after college they married! They have an amazing son, Tripp. 



One of Marianna's favorite jokes is:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Impatient chicken
Impatient chi....
And before you can get out who, she says bagock

It's hilarious!

One of the things I love most about Marianna is her honesty. She is not afraid to tell the truth. She is also very loyal. She has stuck by me throughout our friendship. She knows all about me - my victories and failures.

Thanks for your friendship, M! And no matter who wins, at least we will eat dinner together!

No comments:

Post a Comment