guitar

guitar
g

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

will he be embarrassed of us?

Today I feel melancholy.  Borderline depressed.  Extremely overwhelmed.  I had no idea the studio was going to require this much work.  We rented a machine to chip up the old paint off the floors, and I'm not strong enough to use it.  I tried.  It flew across the room, and I knew if I kept trying I'd end up hurting myself.  That's frustrating.

Garrison has been whiny today.  I took him to eat at Zaxby's for lunch, and I couldn't eat fast enough.  He whined for the straw.  He whined for his water.  He whined when he threw the straw on the ground.  He flat out cried when I walked away to get another straw.  He whined when he spilled the water on himself.  I was exhausted by the time we left.  

Thankfully he actually is taking a nap right now (he's been fighting naps).  I wanted to crawl in bed too, but I'm afraid it will make me feel worse, so I was looking online at the designer of my website.  Their birthday is coming up in a few days and it reminded me of this picture from last year (we entered a contest, and Will won an iPad from it!).  It made me wonder if Garrison is going to be embarrassed of us when he becomes a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment