guitar

guitar
g

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Family Blog

I know so many people who have family blogs.  It's hard enough for me to keep up with my photography blog, but I'm going to attempt a more personal one.  I want a place I can share things Garrison does, thoughts on life/marriage/parenting, recipes, and the funny things that happen at weddings that I can't post on my professional blog (Renee Reedy Photography)!

Since I never did a baby book for G, hopefully this will serve to document his little life.  As my friend Marianna said, it's better late than never!

This is what Garrison did yesterday...

He LOVED it!  He didn't want to get out.  I tried to get him out, and he would laugh and crawl to the other side so I couldn't reach him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is cute!! Want to do a 30 day post a day challenge with me??

    ReplyDelete