guitar

guitar
g

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

studio space

When Will and I dream about our business, it always included other things besides photography and video.  It was bigger than that..bigger than just working out of our house.  And that dream is coming true!  We have decided to rent a space in downtown Columbus.  It's 1600 square feet, and it's PERFECT for us!  Before you look at the pictures and think, "Oh, my, it's a dump," know that there is going to be some manual labor involved in getting it ready.  But we have a great vision for it!

We want to use the space not only for a studio, but to have art shows and small events.  I will probably have my small group meet there.  And I want to teach a photography class there!  We are extremely excited!!

So here are the "before" pictures.  I'll post pictures after it's complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment