guitar

guitar
g

Saturday, July 16, 2011

G and his daddy!

Garrison LOVES will.  I mean absolutely adores him.  Will can walk in the room, and Garrison yells, "DA!!!!"  And almost always, Garrison will choose to go to Will over me. 

We had a wedding in Florida the last weekend of June, and Garrison stayed with my parents.  When we got back in town, I walked in my parents house first.  Garrison smiled and started walking towards me.  And then Will walked in.  Garrison turned, went around me, and went straight for Will!

One day last week one of Will's friends was at the house at bed time.  Usually Will rocks Garrison to sleep, but that night I rocked him.  For 15 minutes he said "Da" over and over.  I tried everything I could to distract him.  The conversation went something like this:

G:  "Da"
Me:  "Light?"
G:  "Da"
Me:  "Truck?"
G:  "Da"
Me:  "Tree?"
G:  "Da"
Me:  "Daddy?"
And Garrison started whining and signing please.  I know he thought, FINALLY lady, I've been trying to tell you I want my Daddy.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Will and Garrison.





No comments:

Post a Comment